Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stagg9
Stagg9

Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Empty
PostSubject: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 pm

I just say in CC " Dont buy Verac they Fail"
Then band geek says "Dont Aruge" Like How the FUCK is that aruging? i'm just stating the ovbious
that is aruging how?

Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] 165b8z

Fucking Bullshit if you asme Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ciccarello
ciccarello

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:19 pm

we are trying to build a merch clan not turn ppl away from it
by insisting ppl dont buy they wont trust the clan and will not come back
Back to top Go down
Stagg9
Stagg9

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

ciccarello wrote:
we are trying to build a merch clan not turn ppl away from it
by insisting ppl dont buy they wont trust the clan and will not come back

And somehow thaty deserves a kick? i really doubt it does its not even bad saying that veracs will fail.
Back to top Go down
ciccarello
ciccarello

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:08 pm

ok name 1 reason u think saying "veracs will fail" when we started merching them today is not a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
valtimore11

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:51 pm

it did deserve a kick...your a ranked member and your telling ppl next item will fail..show some respect
Back to top Go down
ciccarello
ciccarello

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:55 pm

some1 else did a similiar thing about verac skirts i think it was pool max and hes on the banlist now
Back to top Go down
TheRobenator
TheRobenator

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I will have people banned/kicked when deserved, and you consistently argued, and by using the language like you did on this topic's name; You will eventually be muted from the clan chat. Please respect what we do as a clan and support your fellow members, if we didn't have them.. The clan wouldn't be what it is now.

Trust me, you are not the only one I have kicked, and certainly won't be the last.

And if you can't accept the fact you were in the wrong.. Then you do not deserve to be ranked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]   Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriosuly What the fuck is the point of kicking me? [Pic]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pichy Merch :: Runescape :: Pictures-
Jump to: