Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

greeting fellow pwners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonichero147
sonichero147

greeting fellow pwners Empty
PostSubject: greeting fellow pwners   greeting fellow pwners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 am

hello, I am sonichero147 (in runescape as well) I was in sunnys chat when i heard he had a web.I thought it was his youtube channel so i checked it out. I then saw that he actually has a website so I checked it out and well, here i am today

i have played runescape for about 3 years and have enjoyed every day of it. Fishing is my favorite skill and currently the one i am going to get 99 first.i always would like to have a chat with any1 who is willing to chat. I like to try to help ppl the best i can. I logg on to rs about 2-3 hours almost everyday. Very Happy

Last edited by sonichero147 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1st 1 actually did sound like sucking up)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sonichero147
TheRobenator
TheRobenator

PostSubject: Re: greeting fellow pwners   greeting fellow pwners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

Welcome to SunLink's Merchanting Forums! Sucking up will get you no where but helping the clan will Smile
Back to top Go down
sonichero147
sonichero147

PostSubject: Re: greeting fellow pwners   greeting fellow pwners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

oh im not a suck up by far i just try to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sonichero147
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greeting fellow pwners   greeting fellow pwners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greeting fellow pwners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pichy Merch :: Runescape :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: