Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohai - penalty x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penalty X

Ohai - penalty x Empty
PostSubject: Ohai - penalty x   Ohai - penalty x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 am

I am Penalty X. I'm a fully honorable pker in need of money Razz. I'm an initiate pure.

I also am the owner the account, Delif3d, my barrows pure. I'm infamously known for going to Defil3d's birthday party in 2007 and hogging her nubby fan's money (shut up it was fun L).

Anyway, I came across an advertiser of sunlink's cc in world 2 and decided to give it a try, as all the other cc's are famous for early dumps (lululu).

My stay so far has been enjoyable and the current item seems very realistic in becoming a successful merch.

Now ya know me, how ya doin'
Back to top Go down
ciccarello
ciccarello

Ohai - penalty x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai - penalty x   Ohai - penalty x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 am

what r u talking about defiled?
Back to top Go down
TheRobenator
TheRobenator

Ohai - penalty x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai - penalty x   Ohai - penalty x Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 am

Delif3d is probably the most amazing name I have even heard in my life.. I would actually pay you for that account.. But Defil3d is a boy who acts like a girl and e-fucks anyone who subscribes to her on YouTube. He makes crappy videos and has been acting like a girl for about 3 or 4 years now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohai - penalty x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai - penalty x   Ohai - penalty x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohai - penalty x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pichy Merch :: Runescape :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: