Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
LOGIN NOW
Pichy Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkpyro74 Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkpyro74

Darkpyro74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Names Darkpyro74

Reason why i want to be ranked in this clan is because i feel i have helped many people out in the clan chat, even without being ranked. When the rings dropped about 3k, i made an example for them and it made a lot of people feel better about keeping their investments going.
I explained for example...say the rings went down while they were crashing 15k that day....then we bought the rings out. the rings would have went back up 12k for that 3k loss. Its just an example, i dont know the exact figures, but it made a lot of people feel safer. Some people said i calmed them down and that they trusted me, and a few said i deserved a rank. i would have applied earlier but i dont know how to send in my image. says my file isn't allowed, so all i can really say is im an honest person, i'd love to be a help to your clan, and even if u dont rank me, i'll still be giving good advice for the benefit of the clan.

I have 147 rings btw
workin on getting about 33 more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redwaterd

PostSubject: Re: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

GL with rings ;D and rank ^^
Back to top Go down
darkpyro74

PostSubject: Re: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Sun i cant figure out how to post my screenshot so if u want i can show u my rings in game? i have about 180 now i beleive
Back to top Go down
valtimore11

PostSubject: Re: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm

I've witnessed darkpyro help out alot yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sunlink
Admin
Sunlink

PostSubject: Re: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

please show evidence pict

declined , apply again bro
Back to top Go down
http://Sunlink101.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkpyro74 Application   Darkpyro74 Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkpyro74 Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pichy Merch :: Ranks :: Declined-